Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Oh In-hye Sexy Yet Controversial Low-Cut Dress Revealing Some Serious Boobs

Oh In-hye Sexy Yet Controversial Low-Cut Dress Revealing Some Serious Boobs


Here is Korean actress Oh In-hye (오인혜) revealing plenty of cleavage and most of her boobs in this sexy orange dress during the 16th Busan International Film Festival in Busan, Korea. And while there were many gorgeous ensembles on display at the event, the outfit that generated the most buzz was that of this little lady. She became an overnight sensation after she walked down the red carpet in her daring orange dress at the 16th BIFF. And Oh In-hye prove a Korean chick with big titties is as precious as diamonds and gold but a whole lot more fun to look at especially if she is an attention whore.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjFc9Kv7rBOZgmyPp30D3GrGM0hpsjsdSqxV58HvquIRHBo6QxxOHK9MROXuvc46wJyeYlbxu36T8QzmKBBrU-uPH5F5w3xQOnZkGJJmqP0cIdO0mScJ-spLNYElH55CFdIqLloB_gjpFbJ/s1600/Oh+In-hye+Sexy+Yet+Controversial+Low-Cut+Dress+Revealing+Some+Serious+Boobs+www.GutterUncensored.com+033.gif

Last week Korea's top stars gathered at the red carpet event and the actress Oh In-hye maybe have been the brightest one, she wear a plunging neckline dress, that caught the attention of every man within a 1,000 miles. Oh In Hye wore a daring Grecian goddess-inspired dress with a plunging neckline that drew everyone's attention to her breasts. Some say her dress was too revealing and was inappropriate for the event... After the event the next day Oh In Hye sat down with reporters to discuss her feelings on the entire ordeal. She stated:
"I'm really self conscious and get hurt easily. When I saw that I was the most searched figure online, I was worried about tomorrow. My parents knew that I had been going through a hard time and just told me to not focus on the hateful replies and just overcome it as a life experience."

When told, "The dress you wore became a hot issue in the media," she said , "I still don’t feel it. It was my first time on the red carpet so I was just so surprised to see the reactions. All of my friends began calling me, telling me not to feel down with the hate. Although there were positive replies, there were also some bad ones. I merely went to the event hoping to get caught on camera, but I think the situation blew up into something out of my control. There were some who criticized me for going overboard, but what I want to make clear is that I didn’t seek the attention purposely."

And when asked by a reporter on why she chose that dress, Oh In Hye replied, "Doesn’t everyone dream of attending a film festival? It was my first time, so I didn’t know what dress to wear. An unni I know from my movie recommended a wedding shop store in Seoul, so I rented a dress from there. I didn’t have much to choose from to begin with, so I just chose that dress. It also didn’t fit me so I had to personally tailor the shoulder part and length. I don’t have a stylist. The dress was worn by Baek Ji Young six years ago."

The controversial red carpet dress worn by Oh In-hye was just too hot to handle for the media in South Kora. So hot they are still talking about it a week later... Enjoy! Click on pictures to enlarge.



Wiki bio
-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh In-hye (오인혜) (born April 26, 1987 in Seoul, South Korea) is a South Korean actress. She became an overnight sensation right after she walked down the red carpet at the 16th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) in a daring orange Grecian goddess-inspired dress with a plunging neckline that drew everyone's attention with her glamorous appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment