Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Playboy Playmate Busty Babe Addie Anderson Nude,Naked,Photo Shoot

Playboy Playmate Busty Babe Addie Anderson Nude,Naked,Photo Shoot



What part of a guy do you study first? If even the best-looking guy in the world has bad teeth, it ruins the whole look for me. What's the party scene like at your school? My small school is very low key. There are no dorms, so most of the parties happen downtown. When I'm not partying, I love to go to the beach to lay out and look sexy while I get a tan. What is your special talent? My special talent is never having to spend a dollar when I go out on the town. Thanks, guys! Photography by George Georgiou 
 
CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR LARGE VIEW
 


















































No comments:

Post a Comment