Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

[Smells Like News] Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Tease Romance In New 'Keeping Up' Trailer

'Kanye and Kim, they're kind of like two peas in a pod,' Khloe Kardashian says in clip for 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians.'
By Jocelyn Vena


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Photo: Splash News

"Kanye and Kim, they're kind of like two peas in a pod," little sister Khloe Kardashian says about Kim's romance with Kanye West in a "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" teaser. While not much footage of Kim and Yeezy made it into the clip, the little bit that did will certainly spark interest in Sunday's season premiere of the E! reality show. As Khloe narrates her feelings about the twosome, the trailer cuts to them sitting together, dressed all in black and sharing a laugh.

Kimye isn't the only headline that made the jam-packed show trailer. Kourtney reveals to her family that she's having a baby girl, the family goes on a drama-filled vacation to the Dominican Republic and Lamar Odom ponders his basketball-playing future, telling in-laws Bruce and Kris Jenner, "I know that I can make any team a championship-caliber team. I got to just get back."

And, yes, the infamous red-carpet flour-bombing also makes the cut. Toward the end of the teaser, mama Kris proclaims, "I left my husband for this guy," as footage of her hugging a mysterious man is teased. A teary-eyed Kourtney says, "I don't understand. I could never do that to my children." However, it is unclear what exactly will play out.

When MTV News caught up with Kim and Khloe, the eldest Kardashian sister noted that she wanted to keep as much of her relationship with West as private as possible. "I don't know if I'm ready to talk about him," Kim said. "I feel like I've had such a hard time sharing my love life that now I'm a little bit more reserved on that."

While Kim was tight-lipped about her man, Khloe teased her sister a bit about the romance. "No I love, it. You're like a wild, crowd-surfing child and I love you."

On Wednesday, Kim and Kanye were spotted in London, where Kim will launch her jewelry line. According to E!, the twosome touched down to lots of paparazzi. Kim will be doing some press while in town, including radio and TV appearances.

Related Artists

--
Posted By sysop to Smells Like News at 5/17/2012 07:34:00 AM

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Smells Like News" group.
To post to this group, send email to smellslikenews@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to smellslikenews+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/smellslikenews?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment